First off, I want to apologize for the horrible lack of posting recently. I got a bit stuck on a story (I've been stuck for a month and a half now) and refused to work on anything else till I got it written. It's been very slow coming. But there's a reason why...
While I've written many a smut pieces before, never have a written a blow job, however the final bit of smut in my fic requires one character sucking off his partner, something he has never done before. And that's it. That's my problem. I'm totally uncomfortable writing it because I've never written it before.
It actually brings back memories of my first time writing yaoi. I was writing two original characters from my first nanowrimo novel. These two character intrigued me. They weren't gay when I first decided to throw them in, in fact they were only supposed to be there for a scene, but then they came out and demanded a sex scene.
It was bloody awful. I didn't know how anal sex worked. I didn't know what anything looked like. I didn't know how it should feel. I was totally lost. Luckily there are only three people who've seen this story, me, and my two friends who told me it sucked.
My point is, that everyone has that first sex scene. They have their first time for their bishie's to try something new. Their first time to write a fetish, or a threesome. Their first time to write garbage.
In my opinion you shouldn't post your "first time." Chances are that even if you've been reading yaoi smut for years it won't come out well. Writing smut takes practice. So practice some, and throw out the stinky garbage. I'm sure you're bishie's won't mind as long as they keep getting laid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment