Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Nanowrimo!

Dear followers (if there are any of you out there)
Well, it's that time of year ago. November first has rolled around, and once again I'm jumping into the hazardous blood sport that is National Novel Writing Month. Every year I promise myself to write one original novel length story during the month of November. I hopefully will be able to update this blog, with the strifes and joys of the month, especially if I continue the progress made today, and stay ahead of schedule. Hopefully I'll get a word war started between my brother in law, and best friend, and post that in the side bar. (I'm winning btw.)

However there is a downside. I probably won't get much updating done during november. (I know, I know. I never update anyways. ) So that's about all I have to say! Good luck if you're doing nano too!

Yaoi Sakka

No comments:

Post a Comment