Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ethos... aka who am I, and why should you care?

Who am I? This, is probably the first and most difficult question anyone is ever asked. After all, how does one define their own existence? Are you just a combination of elements, such as carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen? Or are you feelings, emotion, and thoughts?

Luckily, this is not philosophy class, and I'm not that deep. No. I am simply a writer. A teenager. A yaoi fanatic. And that my dear reader, is the topic of this blog. Yaoi writing. I have been writing yaoi for about a year and a half now, and while I would certainly not call myself an expert, I do believe I know more about it than the average Jane.

It is my goal that through this blog, that a few people get some ideas or realize some way that they can inprove their writing. I intend to explain the ends and outs of smut, relationships, and basic grammer, as well as occasionally rant about things that are wrong in the yaoi world.

Now, just a bit about the blog. To the side you will see information about me, who follows me, the archive, and a list of yaoi that I enjoyed. This list will include links to doujinshi, manga, fanfics, or even just pictures. I hope that you ejoy my blog, and thank you for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment